Large Canvas Wall Art

Art Printz

Collecting Art, take a look

Large canvas wall art is my passion and peace. Painting large art is a way of escaping reality and relaxing. It then creates a new deeper reality on canvas. I often paint the sky first as that allows me to breathe. Bold and sweeping brushstrokes to give a sense of movement. The painting depicts a rainbow emerging majestically above London’s iconic landmarks. The rainbow a biblical symbol of hope also used throughout the community to visually inspire and uplift. It also has an ethereal quality of mystery. Surrealism in Art The city’s skyline is mirrored in the water. These reflections offer a distorted effect of surrealism. Abstract, impressionism styles are also captured here. Highlighting London’s prominent architecture, landmarks and features. Surrealism in art is a wondrous thing. Quality of brushstroke and blending colours is paramount to bringing a warm and uplifting atmosphere in the painting. Our great buildings emerge as features of triumph in a city skyline. I hope this vibrant joy in art finds you in peace at the bottom of the rainbow of life. Buy Art Online Buy Art Online in a number of formats: print on paper or canvas, The canvas prints that I make look very similar to original oil on canvas paintings as I highlight them in oil paint. I have also created a 4 metre large wall art based on this image. It was for a corporate reception area. The commission was 4 metres long and made in 3 sections. To see image and learn more visit my commissions page.,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to paint LANDSCAPES with DEPTH Atmospheric PERSPECTIVE

New Junction Adding a Station Pilot Siding Part Four Adding the finer details